Tuesday, July 25, 2006

More Fabric



Ok, here is some more material we've received for the quilt. I am still waiting for just a few more squares and then the real sewing can begin. I have most of the pieces that go in between the squares cut out too and I actually have started sewing a little bit. I don't want to do too much until I have all the pieces so I can lay them all out and see the final outcome. That way I can still move things around so it's just right.

To tell the truth, I've been a little attached to the computer the last few days. I am anxiously waiting to see how many referrals the CCAA will be sending out this month. We usually find out around this time of the month. I think this month will tell us a lot about the timing of our referral. If the CCAA sends out referrals for the whole month of July, that means the wait is still at 12 months and there's hope that we'll get our referral perhaps in September and travel in November/December. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We'll keep you posted.