Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More X's on the Countdown Chart




15 is better than nothing right? Victoria and Austin crossed off the 15 days worth of LID's that the CCAA sent referrals for. The numbers keep increasing. April was 7 days, May was 9 days, June was 13 days and July was 15 days. So at least the number of days is going up and not down. Can't wait to see how many are included in next month's referrals.

The CCAA only has to match 56 more LID's to get to ours - September 7!!! They can do that in August can't they? They can go from matching 15 days to 56 right? Ok, I know I'm dreaming but I'll be brought back to reality soon enough - so let me dream!

1 comment:

Dawn and Dale said...

((Hugs))

Trust me, EVERYONE who has a LID after July 13th is hoping for a 56 day match next time!!!! lol

I still love your countdown calendar!!! Great idea!!!