Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Two lessons learned

Here's what happened when I left the room for a minute this afternoon:




It was one of those times when you just can't be upset - it was just so funny. Victoria and Austin also thought it was the funniest thing they had ever seen so the three of us were laughing really hard. The look on Samara's face was priceless too - she was having a great time and was pretty proud of herself too!

So there were two lessons learned this afternoon:

1. Mommy learned that she needs to put the kleenexes up higher where Samara can't reach them. (I totally forgot that kleenexes and toilet paper are two of the most fun things at this age).

2. Samara learned that people think she's cute and funny when she takes all the kleenexes out of the box so next time she needs attention, she'll do it again. (oops, I guess laughing at the situation wasn't the best way to teach her not to do it).


10 comments:

4D said...

I can see why it was hard not to laugh! What a sweet little monkey!

Keep smilin!

Calico Sky said...

She is sooo adorable, I love her expressions!!!
I would be laughing too :)

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Olivia got at the toilet paper roll this morning when I was getting dressed. I swear it happened in 30 seconds. Too funny.

BTW: Renee is coming over for a play date tomorrow :-) yipeee!!!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

What a cutie!!! Too funny that she is so observant already. :) You'll definitely know for next time!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Hee-hee! The ole 'pull all the kleenexes out' trick! It's happened here a couple of times too! Hard not to chuckle...

Jie Jie & Di Di said...

So cute... Just wait until the kids can walk... oh what fun they will have...

Jason, Alex + Hailey said...

Thats awesome! Hailey hasnt got into this yet, but we will keep you posted. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Now that is what I call ADORABLE. Glad you captured it on film. Funny funny little girl... I like that smirk in her eye.

Dawn and Dale said...

Sooooo cute!!!

It's soooo great to see new pics!!

Thanks for sharing!!

The Robertsons said...

We parents are slow learners when it comes to leaving those tempting 'toys' around, aren;t we? Believe me, I've been caught more than once with Kimberly. I tell myself I'm so forgetful because our first daughter, Hannah, was not a picky child. I'm learning fast with Kimberly though. What fun these babies of ours are!

Kathryn