Sunday, March 02, 2008

All ready for school

Here are some cute pictures of Samara writing in her journal. She likes to jot down her thoughts every once in a while. :) Notice the concentration. But even more interesting . . . notice how she holds the pencil. Is she advanced or what?? (perhaps I'm a little biased) By the way, don't tell Victoria she was using her pencil and paper.





Here's what happens after a long morning of some serious playing (ok, and maybe a few too many late nights for mommy). Unfortunately we got caught! :)

11 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, HOW CUTE IS THAT?

Anonymous said...

The last picture of the two of you is lovely! So peaceful and content :o)

OH MY #6 said...

It was a beautiful day yesterday! We headed out with the dogs and I actually could feel the sun.

I love seeing these pictures. Thank you for sharing them. Samara is really so sweet.

Lea

Catherine said...

What a sweet pic!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm I wonder what she is writing?Hope you both had a good "sleepy"

Lori said...

Wow, maybe Samara could teach Kadan a few things! And he's going to school in September! Ahhh...I still tell myself I have six months =)

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Smart little cookie. I hear they all are from Foshan :-)

Love the sleeping picture.

Deb

Anonymous said...

She IS advanced!
And how cute are the two of you!!

my3 kids said...

we all have days like that..lol cute

RamblingMother said...

I would imagine she was learning how to hold chopsticks in China so she would have the pencil holding thing down. Glenys has always (since I have known her) been able to hold a pencil.

Cute pic. such concentration.

Beverly

The Robertsons said...

Samara certainly does look at ease with the pencil- reminds me a lot of Hannah, who was using scissors at that same age.
Love the sleeping shot- I can relate if only Kimberly would give in a nap with me!!
Kathryn