Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Beautiful Blessings

I finally got some updated pictures of the kids. As we were leaving the house for church on Sunday morning, the idea popped in my head to quickly grab my camera and try to get a shot of the kids together. And they actually agreed to it when the suggestion was made. So here's the one that turned out the best.

We even made time to take some individual photos.





It's never an easy task to get all four kids to actually look at the camera and smile at the same time and this was no exception. Here are a few of the outtakes. Guess who has the most fun when it's family photo time???





12 comments:

Two Kayaks said...

What a beautiful, beautiful family!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! These are hysterical!
I love them. We try so hard to get the perfect photo but the ones we'll really appreciate when we look back are the ones that showed their true personalities!

Anna said...

Beautiful pictures!! What a goofy girl! Those are the best ones, eh!!
Anna

Catherine said...

Absolutely precious!!

Victoria's glasses are beautiful!

What happened to your shy Samara? LOL! She was just waiting to burst forth!

Look at them grow! Changing every day and oh so wonderful!!

Ashleigh said...

They are too sweet. Love it. There is something about your family...I truly believe it is the transracial/multiracial composition that screams "wonderful" to me. It's the way God wants us to live...no barriers, united because we (you) are meant to be together regardless of where, or into what circumstances your children were born - they were meant to be yours.

mc said...

I love it!!! Ha! Way to capture some really great moments. I love that Victoria and Austin are still smiling and waiting patiently while the other two do their thing. It cracks me up!!

Anonymous said...

That one of the four of them is super impressive! Well done.

Tracy Crewson said...

Hilarious! I didn't know Samara could be such a clown. THey are growing fast (and I love the AB/CD T-shirt, that is too funny!)

rhonda said...

You have a beautiful family! I love the out-takes...I always have a huge selection of out-takes of my kds and they are the ones that make me smile the most when I look back on pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey...I know those cuties :)What a lot of joy they bring...
xo Grandpa & Grandma

Sharla said...

Beautiful pictures! You are so blessed!

Lori said...

Beautiful pictures! What a great way to start your Sunday morning =)