Sunday, March 29, 2009

Disney on Ice

My sister-in-law and myself have a tradition of taking our oldest daughters to Disney on Ice. This is our third year doing it. However, the tradition of the four of us going just didn't happen this year as Michelle decided to have a baby instead. I guess that's a pretty good excuse to back out. I wasn't sure if I was going to do it on my own or just not go this year either. I left the decision until the very last minute and bought tickets the day before.

I'm glad we went because it was a great show. I think it was my favourite so far. The girls had a great time and loved every minute of it. We missed you Michelle but look forward to continuing the tradition next year with you!

Some pictures of the show:








The girls having fun!




3 comments:

Catherine said...

So glad you and the girls decided to go! Yay K!! Disney on ice is such fun!

Henry and Jules said...

I agree...the show was great. I have only been twice, but this time was definitely better than the other time I went! Glad you all enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair girls! And great photos Mommy!
d