Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Reading


Well, I’ve decided to join the Spring Reading Thing challenge posted on this blog. I have so many books that I really want to read and never get around to reading so when I saw this challenge, I decided to sign up. I have no idea when I’m going to find the time to read but I’m up for the challenge. Hey, I have a whole season right?!?!

So here’s my list. It’s not huge – there’s only five – but believe me, it will be a struggle to get through this many. We’ll see what happens. I'll post about this again around June 20th and let you know how I did.

Sweetness in the Belly – Camilla Gibb


When You Believe – Deborah Bedford

Michal (from The Wives of King David series) – Jill Eileen Smith

Mothers – Living a Life of Fulfillment God’s Way


Fields of the Fatherless – Tom Davis

11 comments:

Trish said...

These all look very intriguing - glad you are joining in no matter how many books you plan to read!

Nise' said...

I love Deborah Bedford and Jill Eileen Smith's books. Enjoy your Spring reading.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I know it can be hard to find the time, but let me encourage you to just fit it in wherever you can -- you can do it!! Thanks for being part of the challenge!

Amy said...

You can do it!
Fields of the Fatherless is good.

Amy @ Missional Mama

Anna said...

Sound like great books. I expect full reviews of each one!!

Susanne said...

Oh, they all look like great reads! Happy reading!

Jody said...

I have to watch how much I read, because once I get started on a book, I have a hard time getting any thing else done!!! I have been known to stay up way to late as well.

I know you can do it and enjoy it!! Happy Reading!!

A Faithful Journey said...

WOnderful list!
I am like you and have a hard time trying to fit it in...but I enjoy it so that it seems silly that I don't *make* the time! :)

Hoping you are able to enjoy a few of these titles this season!

Happy Spring and Happy Reading!

Liesl said...

I have Fields of the Fatherless if you need to borrow it!
~Liesl

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing your list! By beginning post only has 3 books, no telling what the end post will have!
Happy Reading!

Sandra said...

I'm glad that 'Sweetness in the Belly' by Camilla Gibb is on top of your list. I have that one now and almost half-way through it...So far, so good.