Thursday, March 31, 2011

Magnetic Letters

Samara spent a lot of time making words out of the magnetic letters the other day. She put together word after word and I had to take a picture of each one. I think she's ready to graduate to longer words. Here are the results of her work: (If you know my girl, you can tell she's not feeling very well in these pictures. She's been fighting a cold all week and hasn't been herself.)



This was one of my favourites. She had used up all the "B's" in other words and so thought outside the box and put together two "D's" to make an upper case "B". I love it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not feeling well..and yet staying with it!! Good Job Samara :)

Catherine said...

Way to go Samara! Great spelling and 'bus'....smart!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anna said...

That's genius! Smart cookie!!