Sunday, August 14, 2011

Biking and Fishing

On Saturday morning, I got Victoria, Austin and Maodo up to go for an early morning bike ride. When we bike the rail trail in the morning or the evening, we always see so many deer. I’ve taken Victoria and Austin before and so I thought it would be a neat experience for Maodo. Well, the deer didn’t let us down . . . . we counted about 15 or so and many of them were quite close. This time I brought my camera (takes coordination to bike and take pictures at the same time!) and got some good shots.



In the afternoon, we headed out to do some fishing again. We didn’t really catch anything worth mentioning (a few small gobies) but we all had fun. I so badly wanted Victoria to catch a fish in her dress – seriously, would that not have been a great picture?? But I have to admit, the pictures of her fishing in her dress are pretty cool too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen I love it when ever I scroll down and run into a picture of Samara & Denver...what a hoot :)
Looks like you guys have been busy busy showing Maodo a good Family Fun week,good for you guys in so much giving..time...love.. he will for sure go home with so many memories..

Anna said...

Wow, that's amazing how many deer you guys saw! Victoria looks adorable fishing in her dress!!

Anonymous said...

Well it certainly was a good time with Maodo! Lots of things for him to experience! Good time for all! Gramz