Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dream

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok all you dream interpreters, listen up. I had a dream last night that we got our referral (and the baby actually came along with the referral. Ha!) And . . . it was a boy!!!

When I was pregnant with our daughter, I had a few dreams about the baby and every time it was a girl. I still thought we were having a boy. Then when I was pregnant with our son, I dreamt that we were having a boy but I still thought we were having a girl. I was wrong both times. Now I assume we're having a girl - obviously because most of the babies from China are girls . . . but am I wrong again?? Wouldn't it be a shock if we got a boy?

I suppose I need to work a little harder on preparing Victoria for the fact that she may have another little brother and not a sister. She really, really wants the baby to be a girl and we've told her that there is a chance it could be a boy. Hopefully she'll be happy just having a baby around here again, whether it's a boy or a girl.

By the way, Mike and I will be overjoyed with either a boy or a girl - that's why we didn't specify gender on our homestudy. Hopefully we'll find out soon!

6 comments:

4D said...

Might be yoru subconscious talking to you to remind you that it might be a boy...ya never know!

Keep smilin!

Jill and Jaap said...

It could be a boy for sure...I think there were 3 in one of the last batch of referrals.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hee hee. I was thinking that myself. i am painting the nursery a lovely light lavendar colour. Um.... if it's a boy, I'm going to have to do a seriously fast switcheroo!

Janet T.

Dawn and Dale said...

oohhhh cool!! Another surprise!! That's sooo great!!!

t~ said...

Ohhh, you just never know!

Sent you an email. Not sure if it went through....let me know.

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Hey Karen,

I have a very strong feeling that there is going to be at least one boy in our group, maybe more!

Deb