Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Unfinished projects . . . .

. . . . finished! The last time my mother-in-law was over, she kicked my butt into gear (in a good way) and strongly encouraged me to get some unfinished knitting projects done. So here I am showing them off.







I'm proud of myself for actually finishing them and they actually look half decent. The only problem is, they may look kinda funny if we do end up with a referral for a boy!! I think I may have to knit some blue sweaters just in case. Well, actually I have some more unfinished projects I need to work on first . . . such as the quilt! I really, really need to work on that one. It's hanging over my head and it will feel so good to finally get it done. Perhaps I'll post some pictures of my progress so far.

So thanks for the encouragement Peggy (and for sewing the green one together for me!) Feel like doing some quilting???

5 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Those are soooo cute!!!!!

Wow!! You made those??!!

Man I wish I had even a tad bit of talent in that area!!

4D said...

Those are super! Good for you for completing them. What a great talent.

Keep smilin!

Jill and Jaap said...

Feels great to see the finished project, doesn't it!

Gorgeous!!!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

The look beautiful! Does Peggy want to come to my house and help me finish some projects too??

M and M said...

The sweaters are FANTASTIC!! Good for you...

Do you want to share the pattern? I keep saying I am going to get back into knitting - especially when I see such cute finished products!