Monday, December 31, 2007

Just in time for the New Year . . .

. . . a new look for the blog!

Isn't it great? I totally love it. Aren't I so creative and great with computers and blogging and such??

Ha ha! Ok, I'd love to take credit for the blog makeover but I just can't do it. I've tried in the past to spruce up my own blog (changing the colours was as far as I got) and the result has been . . . BORING!

Soooo, this beautiful creation has been designed by . . . (drum roll please) . . . . my friend K at Two Kayaks. She has done quite a few blog makeovers and since I've met her, her own blog has taken on a few new looks - all of which are stunning. I love the new colours (which just happen to match our livingroom and diningroom paint colours - red and beige) and the three flags (Canada, Ethiopia and China) at the side are such a cool touch.

So I just have one thing to say to you K - thank you, thank you, thank you! You have some serious bloggin' talent!

8 comments:

Two Kayaks said...

You are so very welcome! I love doing it and find it so cathartic. If you head over to my site tonight, you will see that I loved your template so much, that I tweaked it for myself as well!

t~ said...

Bee~u~tiful! Me luvs it! Such talent!

M and M said...

K1 certainly has a knack for blog makeovers!

As usual - she did a great job!

4D said...

Looking good!

Keep smilin!

Catherine said...

Love the new look!! K1 is so creative! Heard about her thoughts in the design stage and it's absolutely beautiful in living colour!

Lori said...

Your blog looks great! I will know who to go to when we need a makeover =)

meandww said...

Love the new look!
Happy New Year!!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Watch out K, you're going to get lots of requests now..... You can get yourself a little side business on the go :-)