Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

I got bombarded in bed by all three kids on Sunday morning. Victoria and Austin had made cards for me at school. I love homemade cards from the kids. So much love goes into them.
















This is Austin’s card. You have no idea how much it meant to me when I read that he loves me more than computer games. That’s HUGE! He could play on the computer all day long if we would let him – that’s how much he loves computer games. And guess what? He loves me even more! Yay!



















Victoria’s card was so pretty. Here’s what she wrote inside: “Happy mother’s day! You are my best mom in the whole world. I love you very very much! You are the best! Love Victoria.”

All of the exclamation marks had hearts at the bottom instead of periods. She’s becoming such a good writer, and it means so much that she thinks of it and writes it all by herself.






Notice both kids picked orange for their cards . . . mommy’s favourite colour!

2 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

so sweet!

lea

a Tonggu Momma said...

Totally sweet! I love that he loved you more than computer games!