Friday, May 16, 2008

Secret Pal strikes again


A nice brown box arrived in the mail yesterday - addressed to me with no return address. I knew it was something from my secret pal. May's theme is "Something for Mom". When I opened the package, I was so surprised. Earlier this week I was on someone's blog and saw this book "Sweetness in the Belly" by Camilla Gibb. I really wanted to read it and was planning to ask for it for my birthday next month. But lo and behold, I no longer need to. I'm so excited to read it . . . if I can only find the time. Perhaps when I'm soaking in the tub with my lavender bath essense that was included in the gift set as part of the treat.

Thank you very much Secret Pal!

2 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

how lovely!

Have a good weekend.

lea
xo

Catherine said...

Neat! You'll have to let me know how you like the book. Have never heard of it.