Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Interview

I mentioned in my last post that I did an interview (actually numerous interviews) while I was staying in Ethiopia. The one I was referring to can be heard at the following link if you're interested in listening to it.

http://www.cbc.ca/radioshows/AS_IT_HAPPENS/20090717.shtml

It was July 17 and can be heard about halfway through Part 2 of the show - at around the 9:15 mark. And just for the record, they asked me to pick a different name (so I gave them Heather) - it was their idea, not mine. I really wasn't concerned about anything "interfering with the adoption". As you can hear, I was very careful about what I said and how I said it. Just thought I'd clarify.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd recognize that voice anywhere!! Good job. And yes, we are prayering for those who are/were partway through the process. It's my prayer that God will open doors for them and that they too will receive their baby in due time. mom

Catherine said...

Way to go friend!! You did a great job! I'm still praying that those families who were with Imagine will have an opportunity to complete adoptions and bring their sweet children home!!