Monday, October 05, 2009

A brief update

I'm so behind on blogging it's pathetic. And I still don't have time to catch up. So here are just a few cute pictures just for the sake of blogging. Hopefully in the next day or two I'll be able to post more.

Samara has really been missing Victoria and Austin since they've both started back at school. They're both gone full time this year and she really notices the difference. She enjoyed having them home this summer and is a little sad every morning when the school but comes to get her playmates. She'll often say, "I don't want Victoria and Austin to go to school all the time". Or "they ALWAYS go to school!". Or her favourite thing to say lately "it's not fair!". It makes her really happy when we pack her a lunch too. She carries it around all day with her. It's pretty cute. Here she is eating her snack.






Here's Denver. He wants to crawl so bad but . . . just . . . can't . . . do it! He rolls around the room and gets around that way but hasn't been successful at crawling yet. Last night for the first time he got onto all fours from his tummy and started rocking back and forth. I don't think it will be long now but we've been saying that for about a month! And honestly, I'm not in a hurry because I know he'll keep me hoppin' once he's mobile.






Samara thought it was hilarious to take a picture of me when I was taking pictures of Denver. She gets to play with my old film camera and thinks it's the best. She laughed so hard when she saw these pictures of herself, especially the one where you can just see her eye peeking over the top of the camera. Doesn't take much to amuse her . . . I love the joy she gets out of the little things in life!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Samara need a playmate :)

The Robertsons said...

Those two youngest kiddies of yours are just precious. Denver looks so happy and healthy- it's awesome. Does he keep Samara entertained at all when Austin and Victoria are at school?
I can relate to her moods about school as Kimberly reacts the same way when Hannah & I leave every morning. I can also relate to the delayed blogging- notice I haven't done any updates since Hannah's first day of school. Maybe this weekend...

Catherine said...

It's tough when her little play mates leave each day. Glad they're home in the evening to entertain her once again. The snack is a fun idea so she feels just like the big kids.

Denver is just too cute and oh...those dimples!! Looks like it won't be long before you're chasing him all over. The fun is about to begin!

Anonymous said...

Those photos are fantastic. Excellent use of light. That family room is perfect for photos. And, of course, having gorgeous children helps too. I am so proud of your photographic ability.

I love that Samara enjoys the little things in life. If she can hold onto that and her joy and find laughter she will do well in this life.