Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Last day of summer vacation

I feel like the summer flew by and we barely did anything. Okay, you're laughing. I know I went to Ethiopia and brought home our son and all but still . . . I felt like we didn't do any major outings as a family. Okay, that still doesn't sound right.

Anyway, the last day of summer vacation we decided to take the kids to a farm nearby our place. The kids' favourite part was the train ride that took us for a tour of the farm. Even Denver loved it. We had a really good time and it was nice to spend the day together with the six of us. (SIX of us! Yikes, that still feels strange to type!).

3 comments:

mc said...

Where is this gorgeous farm??

Anonymous said...

I loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvve the photos of the children taking photos!!

Rowan Family Tree said...

Isn't Denver growing like nuts - at least since I saw him last :-)

Enjoy those fleeting autumn days...

'Nicky'