Thursday, March 04, 2010

Happy Birthday . . .

. . . to Samara. Four years old! I know I say this everytime one of our children has a birthday but seriously . . . where did the time go???? We brought Samara home when she was 11 months old - and that was just yesterday (okay, maybe last week at the most!)

Sooooo . . . Happy Birthday sweet Samara. Mommy and Daddy love you to bits and are so proud of you. You bring so much laughter and joy to our family and we are so glad that God chose us to be your family!

We hope you had a good day celebrating the day you've been waiting for since December! (for those of you who aren't aware, all three of Samara's siblings have December birthdays and she felt pretty left out during that month . . . so she's been anxiously waiting for March 4 so it could FINALLY be her turn to have a birthday).





Our thoughts and prayers are with Samara's birthmom today . . . it must be a difficult time for her.

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy, happy Birthday sweet Samara! What a beautiful little girl you are...inside and out!

Looks like your scooter will be lots of fun!

Love, Miss Catherine and Hannah xoxo

M and M said...

Happy Birthday Samara!!

I hope you had a great day and I can't believe you are FOUR!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Samara!!!!

Tracy said...

We wish you a happy, happy birthday, Samara! You are growing up to be such a big girl!
That scooter looks like fun. . . I know another little girl who wants one of those to keep up with her big brothers and sister!
Love, The Crewsons

Michael and Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Samara!!! I hope you had a great day!

On a side note I seriously can't beleive she is 4 years old - it does seem like just last week when I started stalking your blog. How time flies!

Jules and Danny said...

I can't believe how big she is! Happy birthday sweet girl! May you have many, many more such wonderful days.

p.s. When you are a bit bigger, Samara, you won't mind being the only one in your family to have your March birthday!

Anonymous said...

Time moves on...but memmories will be there for ever...Happy B'Day Dear Samara xo Grandpa & Grandma

Sharla said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Samara! I hope the day was lots of fun!

(I always find that birthdays and Mother's Day are the days that I think of our kids' birthmoms the most too)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Samara. Wow - 4 already (or should I say finally!). Hope you have a great day. Enjoy your presents, your cake and the celebration of YOU!! You are special and I luv u :)
gramz

Rowan Family said...

Yummy looking cupcakes!!!

Hey, you have to change the picture in the header of your blog one of these days... what's it been, 8 months since you got Denver? :-) lol

Hugs from out West;
Nicky