Monday, February 14, 2011

Two seconds . . .

I seriously turned my back for two seconds this afternoon and this is what I found:

Honestly who's idea was that? Playing on the backyard ice rink - that's starting to melt I should mention - in your socks and with no coat! Notice Samara also has no boots on. I knew she was going out to play with her coat, hat, mittens and boots . . . but apparently by looking at Denver's face she somehow decided it looked like fun to take her boots off too. (???) Oh boy . . . never a dull moment around here.

(Is it bad that I ran to get my camera first before scooping him up and bringing him inside??)

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

So funny!!! I would love to know your hair care routine for Denver- any chance you could post about it or e-mail me at j.adam.peters@gmail.com


Carolyn

Anonymous said...

This is soo funny...Carolyn was looking at Denver's wonderful hair...I was looking at the rink !! Sorry Karen,but i am sure glad you stopped for the camera,and it looks like Denver was ok with a snap or two :)
xo Grandma C

Michael and Tammy said...

That is too funny!
I can't believe how big they are both getting!

Michael and Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Denver..next time wear Grandma's knitted socks...It looks like Samara did :)

Jenn said...

That's hilarious :) It looks like something Micaiah will probably do when he's older...he gets inot so much stuff already!!!

Catherine said...

LOL! When they're not getting hurt a good bloggy mommy always grabs her camera first. So cute!!

Maybe your Denver's a man ahead of his time? By the looks of the forecast this week he might be able to swim in his ice rink on Friday! :o)