Friday, December 01, 2006


Well, today may be the day. My stomach feels a little funny. I'm so excited and anxious all at once. This wait has seemed to take forever and as soon as we see that precious little face, I'm sure it will have all been worth it.


I am feeling much more calm and at peace. Now that I know we're getting our referral very soon, I am not feeling so jittery and crazy. I know the wait is almost over and I can handle it. What a good feeling.


Thanks again to everyone who is following this journey and cheering on that stork with us!

7 comments:

4D said...

I am holding my breathe here! I am so excited and I can not wait to hear your announcement!

Keep smilin!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

OHHHHH - I hope it happens soon! Somebody was posting that C.B never says they have the referrals until they make the calls. I hope it soon!!!

Deb

Anonymous said...

This is soooo exciting,can't wait to see that little face.It is always so exciting to be able to follow along this wonderful journey with other CB families.

dianne(NB)
group 253
in for the long haul.....

Dawn and Dale said...

Come on!!! I came down here to see your babies picture for the first time and you're still waiting!!!!

I bet this is one of the longest days of your life!!

Ohhhh I'm soooo excited for you!!

t~ said...

Glad your feeling all calm. Hope you know soon!

M and M said...

I am just stalking your site waiting for pictures...I hope they come sooner rather then later!!

Calico Sky said...

Oh I can't wait to hear your news. I will be checking your blog very often. I am so excited!!