Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Clean Teeth

After our kite flying on Sunday afternoon, we all went inside for a cold drink and bathroom break. I guess Samara lingered a little longer than the rest of us in the bathroom, because when she came out, she was chewing on this:



It's Grandma's toothbrush!!!

Oh man. I know it's really disgusting but I can't stop laughing about it. She was so proud of herself and looked right at my mom and said "teeth"! In other words: Look Grandma - my teeth are all clean!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That REALLY cringes me! Glad to hear she was able to clean her teeth though! :) I guess that's better than what C does in grandma's bathroom....she goes fishing!
m

Lori said...

What an independent, responsible girl! When there is a job to be done, she will do anything to get it finished! =)

Catherine said...

:o) Dental hygene is so important in the toddler world!

Adorable...and one to put aside to tell her when she's older.

RamblingMother said...

Ewwww! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I guess we know what will be on Gramz's Christmas List :)
PC

The Robertsons said...

Samara, the important thing was cleaning your teeth. I'm sure it didn't matter whose brush it was.
Kathryn

OH MY #6 said...

thanx for your caring comments. Pictures are just adorable.

Lea
xo

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Tee hee. Grandma needs a new toothbrush!

The Warren Family said...

hehehe that is cute!

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

Hey!

That was a cute post! I wanted to touch base with you and thank you for all the great comments you're leaving on our blog! I love reading the comments and know that I'm not going through this "alone"!

Take care
Tammy M.
PEI

OH MY #6 said...

Hi,

Thank you for stopping by so many times to check in on me. Like I said, it means a lot.

Have a nice long weekend.

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

You have built a good site for providing content.