Friday, June 06, 2008

Sleeping Beauties . . . and the handsome prince

A few years ago when Victoria found out that we check on her at night before we go to bed, she was really bothered by this. We would tell her that we'd cover her up and sometimes she would talk a little bit to us and she couldn't stand it that she didn't remember this in the morning. Well now she finds it kind of funny. She always asks questions about what she did the night before when we checked on her and if she said anything and now she asks what she looks like when she's sleeping. So I told her I would take a picture of her sleeping. I couldn't resist taking a picture of Samara and Austin too. They look so peaceful (and innocent) when they're sleeping.

Here they are:



8 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I always have a desire to take pictures of the kids when they're sleeping too....they just look so....well....harmless. WE know better.....LOL!

Julie said...

Awww sweet angels!! I recently did a post like this too ... :o)

Anonymous said...

These Pictures bring a whole new meaning to...Sleeping Beaity...Love Love It....

The Robertsons said...

Truly beautiful. I can't believe how big Samara is getting. Where has the time gone? Funny how I did the same thing a few nights ago when Hannah and her cat were in a particularly cute pose. Just haven't posted them yet.
Kathryn

Jody said...

They are so beautiful!! I love sneeking in at night and having whispered conversations!!

Catherine said...

Nothing sweeter than sleeping children! Precious.....

Michelle said...

I LOVE these sleeping pictures ....too cute!!

It's funny you had a post of this because I just took some more sleeping pics this week that I was going to post!!! Boy we have cute kids, eh? Especially when they're sleeping!?!? LOL!

OH MY #6 said...

you know what? there is nothing better! Lovely, just lovely!

Lea
xo