Monday, June 30, 2008

Thank you Secret Pal


It's time to thank my secret pal once again. Yay - I'm so glad I signed up for this exchange. It's been a lot of fun.

This month I received a nice cozy baby blanket - it's so, so soft. Our baby stuff has been pretty pink lately around here with Samara being the youngest and so I love it that this blanket is blue - it's so boy! I also got a sippy cup in the package which is great. Since this will be our fourth child, he will get a lot of hand-me-downs - especially things like blankets and sippy cups. It's fun to receive some new things so that not everything will be used. I have a feeling he'll appreciate a sippy cup without chew marks on the lid! :)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SECRET PAL!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

LOL! Fun comment about the sippy cup.

Ooooo....the blanket looks sooo cozy!

OH MY #6 said...

nice spread! LOL!

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

I remember when I received gender specific colours for my babies, it gave me such a neat feeling! These kind of gifts must make things more of a reality, eh?

Nice new sippy cup. I'm sure he'll appreciate getting a chew-free one! :)

m