Friday, September 05, 2008

2008 Run for the Cure

I signed up to run in the 2008 CIBC Run for the Cure next month. This was the very first 5k run I did last year and I've been thinking about doing it again this year but wasn't sure if I wanted to or not. As you may recall, last year I ran with this sign on my back:



This year instead of running in honour of Marisa, I will be running in memory of her and I hate that. But I decided that's not a good enough excuse not to do it so instead of dwelling on it, I signed myself up last night. So if you feel so inclined to donate to a great cause by sponsoring me, please click here or click the link on my sidebar. (You have to click on the words under the Run for the Cure logo since I didn't know exactly how to do this).

Thank you in advance for your support.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Way to go friend!!! Cheering you on!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sigh. That makes me cry. But good for you!!!!!

OH MY #6 said...

Oh my goodness. Love that you are running!

Have a good weekend.

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

Go, Karen! I'm sure it will be difficult and I'll be thinkin' of you!

Anonymous said...

By the way, just so you know who will be thinking of you...it's me...mz