Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thank you Secret Pal

We received the final gift from our secret pal. I'm so glad I signed up to be part of the exchange. It's been so much fun to send things out and also to receive a package each month in the mail. This month's gift was a blue onsie and sheep rattle as well as an "Ethiopian Amharic Phrasebook" which I'm sure will be extremely helpful.

Our secret pal also revealed herself this month so instead of saying "Thank you secret pal", I can now say "Thank you Christina!" You've made this exchange so much fun. We appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into each and every gift and can't wait until we get to put all the things to use.




Thank you again Christina. We wish you all the best on your adoption journey!

1 comment:

my3 kids said...

having a secret pal is so exciting. What a lovely gift you received.