Monday, September 22, 2008

A girl's best friend

When Victoria and Austin head off to school, you would think Samara has no one to play with. That's not exactly true. She has Teagan. She loves that puppy like you wouldn't believe. She drags him everywhere, praises him when he does something good and wags her finger at him when he's naughty. It's super cute! He's a pretty tolerant dog too - he loves the attention however he can get it. Here's how we found the two of them the other day:





And if Teagan is too tired to play and all else fails, she can always call Grandma.


11 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

How cute! And, I recognize that T-shirt!

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

That's cute! It's great that she has someone to entertain her when her siblings are in school! :)
mz

RamblingMother said...

it is good to have a playmate!

Catherine said...

cute, cute! Glad Samara has little Teagan to play with...and Grandma on backup when she tuckers little pooch out.

The Robertsons said...

Wow, they look like such great pals! Samara is growing and changing so much. I remember those adorable baby pictures you were posting from Guangzhou- it seems like so long ago now.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Now THAT'S what I need....cages! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of her talking to Grandma are so cute. My she looks like a little girl and not a baby girl there!

darci said...

that is so cute! and funny, that was exactly how my samara was at that age..following our dog everywhere, lying beside her..it's so sweet. i love the pic of samara on the phone, too cute,,def. a little girl!

Anonymous said...

ohh....my so adorable! She has everything a girl needs :)

Liz and Ava said...

With the waiting child program, you get your referral and then have to wait 7 months before you travel...that's why it's already two years...not two years since Gotcha Day, which is what you may have thought I meant.

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

Hi!
Great photos! Too cute with the puppy! I'll try to get something together for your quilt. I always wished I had been organized enough to do one for Alyssa and Evan but everything always seemed to crazy for me to get it together. I love the idea of the quilts, though!

Take care,
Tammy