Thursday, October 09, 2008

Photo Session

A few weeks ago, the kids and I were playing outside while Mike was away somewhere and I thought I'd snap a few photos of them together. It's super hard to get a picture of three kids looking at the camera with all their eyes open and no one squirming. So when I realized that these turned out pretty good, I thought I'd make it into a birthday present for Mike. I found a cool frame and had the pictures printed in sepia tones. It turned out really nice and Mike loved it.
Here's a picture of the gift:


Here are a few of the pictures in colour:





14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice.......

Melissa said...

I love the last picture -- so cute.

darci said...

what a perfect gift! nothing is better than photographs of those we love. and the pictures are GREAT! I love them all, esp that last one with all 3 grinning! good job.

RamblingMother said...

those are great pics. love the frame too. I am looking for a similar one for a similar project. Any leads?

Lori said...

Beautiful!! You may just have a new calling in life =) I too love the last picture! Absolutely adorable! It was great to see you again at Trish's.

Lori

The Robertsons said...

Beautiful shots, especially the last one. They are so adorable and happy.

Kim said...

Awesome shots Karen, noticed the dog even made the cut! :) Kids are getting big already. Time for another visit!

Jie Jie & Di Di said...

Awesome pictures Karen... and what a great gift.

Jody said...

What a nice present.
You must have been a professional photographer at one point in order to take such good shots. :)

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Your kids are so adorable, Karen!! I love all the photos. What a great b-day gift for Mike!

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out great! Now I know who to hire next time I need pictures done!!
mz

Anonymous said...

My favourite on is, of course, the one with them lying down. Well done grasshopper...I see you are a budding photographer!

t~ said...

Beautiful photos! They are growing up so quick!

Catherine said...

So many great pics!!