Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Field Trip

Who knew such a stinky field trip would be so interesting? I just took Victoria and Austin on the field trip to this place (aka the dump) and we learned so much (the little ones were at home with Grandma). It was kind of cool to see where all our garbage goes and especially about all the things that can be reduced, reused and recycled. Our tour guide was great and did a good job teaching the kids all about what goes on at the waste management site – on the tour and afterwards in a classroom setting.


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know there were no samples given !!

darci said...

cool! I love field trips! Looks like a blast and I love the stinky pictures, lol! darci

Catherine said...

Heh! Love the pics of the kids 'enjoying' the smells! What a great place for a field trip as it teaches so much. I think it would be a good one for me to go on when I'm tempted not to recycle something.

The trip to the woods looks wonderful! As much as I'm not a fan of winter I sure do apperciate the seasons we are blessed to enjoy!