Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spring Birds

Yesterday we spent another afternoon at the RBG learning about spring birds. The weather was gorgeous and we saw and heard many different kinds of birds. We went on a beautiful hike and had the opportunity to feed the birds and chipmunks. The kids had a great time again and we all slept really well last night!

Seriously, if you were a bird, would you not land here to eat the seeds out of this precious hand? He stood there so patiently for such a long time!

Victoria had at least one land on her hand. I just wasn't fast enough to catch it on the camera.


Pretty cute Canadians eh??










I love these pictures of my boys in the field together. I took about a million of them!




How often do all four of them sit so nicely in a row? Perfect photo op.




All tuckered out after a full afternoon!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Goodness Karen you have to make a WHOLE Scrap Album...this is nothing short of...Beautiful

Michael and Tammy said...

What amazing pictures, I LOVE the one of Samara and Denver - sooo cute!!
I notice she wasn't wearing her hat - she looks great, her hair is getting so long!

Heather said...

Oh, so loving the photos!
We love it there too and are planning to go one of these warm Sundays when Daddy is actually available. It's our tradition. Can't wait! Now you've got me excited. And yes, LOVE those cute little Canadians :)