Thursday, September 14, 2006

Could it be? A real ladybug this time?

This afternoon I was outside cutting the lawn and I had just turned the lawnmower off when I heard Victoria calling me over. She was so excited and yelling, "A ladybug, a ladybug!" So of course I went over to take a look and sure enough - a real live ladybug was crawling all over her sweater! I couldn't believe it. That totally makes up for the false ladybug sighting yesterday doesn't it? As for our referral . . . well, I'll say no more. Here are the pictures I tried to take - very blurry I know but honestly it's a real ladybug. Victoria and Austin are my witnesses!



9 comments:

4D said...

That is too much of a coincidence! Referrals coming?!?! Fingers crossed!

Keep smilin!

t~ said...

That's a ladybug alright! Maybe you found mine. The only sightings I have seen are from my ebay purchases!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I sure hope you're right! A round of referrals all around! :-)

Janet T.

Dawn and Dale said...

It must be getting closer!!!!!

Very cool!!!

Dawn and Dale said...

Oh...quick thing...I get all of my graphics from

photobucket.com

Just type in a word like "Happy Birthday" in the SEARCH box and when you see a graphic you like, click on the NAME under the graphic. This now takes you to that persons album. You may need to click through their album to find that picture they had. When you do find that picture, you need the TAG code from that picture. Place the TAG code in your post in the HTML section.

You now have an animated graphic!!

Try it! It's easier than it sounds!

But beware, there are some not sooo good graphics there too! Yuck! Some peoples tastes!

Catherine said...

Woohoo! A real live ladybug! May your referral arrive soon!

Catherine said...

Hi Karen, One more thing. I'd really like to send you fabric for your quilt. Can you please email me (link is on my blog) and I'll happily send you a quilt piece. I'd also love it if you created a layout for Hannah's quilt.

Sorry to leave this here but I wasn't able to locate your email address.

Thanks! Catherine

Catherine said...

Sorry...it's me one more time. Can you please tell me how you get your ticker to count past 5 months? I loved having the ladybug in the grass on my blog but eventually the ladybug fell off. :o( I've tried and tried but didn't figure it out. Yours looks great and I'd really like to go back to that one.

Thanks again!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Has to mean something!