Monday, September 25, 2006

Thank you CCAA!



Wow, who would have thought you'd be reading my blog and would listen to little ol me? I woke up this morning and saw that you had updated your website just as I had requested. AND you matched more than just a week. You matched 18 days worth of LID's. That's actually way more than I even expected. It's been a long time since that many days have been matched in one month. Hooray CCAA - keep up the hard work.

Oh, and one more request . . . . do you think you could match 29 days next month so that Sept. 7 is included in referrals? You'd make our family so very happy - then we'd get to see our little one's face for the first time and no more waiting. Thanks.

3 comments:

4D said...

It is great news and I have faith that is it next for you. got you in my prayers and sending good vibes!

You are so close! I am so excited for you.

Keep smilin!

Dawn and Dale said...

Ohhh I'm soooo happy that you guys are sooo close to being there!!!

I can't even imagine how excited you must be getting!!

I need to get over this hump so that I can get back to being excited too!

Anonymous said...

WOW looks like Barry & I will become Grandparents again real soon.....can't wait.We will keep on praying...