Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ladybug Sighting!

Can you believe it? I spotted a ladybug! Does that mean our referral is coming soon? That's what it means doesn't it?

Ok, ok . . . the ladybug I spotted was on these funky cool napkins my mom gave me today. She saw them at a store and just had to get them for me. Neat eh? They're the kind of napkins though that are so cute you almost don't want to use them. Perhaps they should be saved for a referral party. Come on CCAA - bring on those referrals!!!





3 comments:

t~ said...

Those are such cute napkins, they look more like wall art.

Catherine said...

Very cute! Hopefully it won't be long before you can use them at your referral party!

I'm new to your blog and just wanted to say hi! Congrats on your 1 month anniversary to LID! It's not the way we'd like it to be but at least if we're waiting it's wonderful that you're close to the end!

4D said...

Those are too cute! Love them! Where did she buy them?

I agree...they are so nice you hate to use them but ya gotta. Save them for the referral celebration! That might be an idea.

Keep smilin!