Sunday, September 24, 2006

Good Night CCAA

It's Sunday night and I just want you to know that I'll be going to bed soon. I know you are 12 hours ahead of us and that means you are just starting your work day. As I sleep, please continue to work on that pile of dossiers. I'd love to wake up to some really, really good news. Perhaps referrals for at least two weeks worth of LID's (I'm not really asking for that much). Please put smiles on the faces of all of us Mommy's and Daddy's in waiting. I will be checking your website soon after I awaken in the morning so I would appreciate it if you could please update it so we can celebrate some good news. Thank you. :)

2 comments:

4D said...

They updated...August 9th.

Good thing?!

Keep smilin!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

18 days worth- not too bad, but, of course, I'd be happier if it were a little faster..... :-)

Janet