Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Last post about ladybugs - I promise (for now)

I know nobody wants to hear about another ladybug sighting but I have to share this one. My mother-in-law came to stay with us for a few days and surprised me with a charm for my italian charm bracelet. It's a ladybug! Thanks Peggy. It's so cute - I just love it. So technically that's the third ladybug I've seen in the last week or so. That's gotta mean something.




CCAA should be letting us know about referrals for this month in the next week or so. Let's hope they at least finish all of July and perhaps even get partway into August. We're starting to exercise our fingers so they'll be in shape to cross off all those days on our countdown calendar. I'll keep you posted. :)

4 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

It's GOTTA mean something! For sure! Definitely. Right on. Yep, it means something!

Janet T.

PS- Hooray for ladybugs!

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome...if I thought it would help things along I would go out and find a million more!!!But thats in Gods hands...so I'll keep praying....

4D said...

Any ladybug sighting is good and noteworthy!

Keep smilin!

Dawn and Dale said...

Hoping your babies get to cross of many many days this month!!!

I LOVE those pictures of them doing that!!!!