Wednesday, January 03, 2007

China from the Inside

In case anyone is interested, PBS will be airing a new documentary on China. It's a four part series starting on Wednesday, January 10. Here's what the website says about it:

Debut: Documentaries about China, focusing on topics like women, nature and freedom. First up: the Communist Party's control over 1.3 billion people. Included: village elections; corruption and people's trust; comments from citizens.



Think they'll give us any tips on what to pack for an adoption journey??? (ha ha!!)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds like a good series to watch. Now...to figure out which station is PBS. I think it might be channel 2?

Happy packing. I have online friends who went to China last month using carry-on only. I think she must be a miracle packer as I have problems keeping my packing to 1 suitcase when I go away overnight!

I have her packing list saved. If you would like me to send it to you, just let me know.

t~ said...

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to set the DVR right now so I don't forget.

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Oh Karen - you gave me a good chuckle with your last line on this one. Maybe between our 11 families we'll have everything....

I started packing today. All I have to say is OH MY these little creatures need alot of stuff, but I guess you already knew that. I think I'm in for the shock of a life.