Friday, January 26, 2007

The Cute Canada Outfit

Ok, ok Kathy, I'll tell you. I found out where my sister got that cute Canada outfit for Samara. Are you ready for this? No, it wasn't Roots (although it's cute enough to be from there). It's from The Bargain Shop. I had never heard of this store before but they're actually all over Canada. There's even one in your small town Dawn! Check out the website and you can see if there's one where you live. I'm not sure if all stores have the same merchandise but it's worth taking a look. And the best part is there are a whole bunch of different ones. I really wanted another one but my sister wasn't completely sure which one I'd want so she bought a few and let me pick. (she's going to return the rest by the way). So here they are:





11 comments:

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Wow Karen - they do have alot of choices. I think you made the right decision!! The fur around the blue hoodie is just to comfy looking!

Hard to believe that in 48 hours we'll be getting ready to land in China. Don't worry, we won't go to Guandong without ya :-)

Deb

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

THANK YOU!!!! I'm heading over there (online, that is) right now. I feel a retail therapy session coming on. :)

Catherine said...

Ooo...we have one across the street from my office. I'll be heading that way Monday for sure.

Samara's going to look too cute in these adorable little outfits!

Calico Sky said...

Adorable.
I am so so excited for you and Deb. How can I go to work next week when I will be waiting for Olivia and Samara updates???!!!

Calico Sky said...

My one complaint, they don't have that shop over here ;-)

Jill and Jaap said...

TOO CUTE!

Ineed to check it out, name looks familiar!

Jie Jie & Di Di said...

Very cute... I got a red outfit for Justin there a while ago...

Jayne

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, I love those! I am going to look and see if we have one near us.......
Hooray for Canadian Princesses!

Dawn and Dale said...

I seen those at our store!! Too cute hey??

I'm soooo excited for you that you leave in just 2 more sleeps!!!

I'm heading home today and then I'll be able to catch up and follow along as you bring your baby girl home!!

Yipee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Karen, I thought you were going to make this into a "money making" event, you know, sell them to everyone - the highest bidder wins!!! Just kidding!!! Can't wait to see Samara wear them.
Two more sleeps - are you sure?
H E L P !!! Hope I can "sleep."
mom :)

t~ said...

That's a whole lot of Cananda!