Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Birdie Mobile

I got one of my favourite baby gifts last night (well actually Samara did). On Tuesday nights I am a leader at GEMS. For those of you who have never heard of that, it's a program for young girls at our church. It's similar to Girl Guides in that the girls wear uniforms and earn badges and such. Anyway, I missed a few weeks while we were in China so last night was my first night back. While I was away, the girls made a baby gift for Samara. It is the cutest birdie mobile you ever did see. I just love it. The time and effort and love that went into it just warms my heart.

Here is the mobile:



Here are the individual birds that make up the mobile:






And one more picture:


Thank you Theresa, Jennifer, Jill, Kara and Meghan . . .

Samara loves it!!

11 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Ahhh!! That is tooo cute!!!

I LOVE that last picture!!!

4D said...

That is so cute and very thoughtful of them.

Miss Samara is adorable.

Keep smilin!

M and M said...

That is so cute!!

What a great gift!

Laurie said...

So sweet!!!! I bet they had lots of fun making it for Samara. Looks like she loves it too!

Liz and Ava said...

That's just adorable...and how thoughtful of the girls!

Catherine said...

How cute! Looks like Samara loves it too!

What sweet girls you have. Working with the kids at our church is one of my favourite activities too.

t~ said...

So thoughtful of them, just look at her smile! She loves it alright!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

THat is ADORABLE!!!!!!! We had GEMS at our old church too! (The CRC) Samara looks like she likes her new mobile a lot....:-)

Jill and Jaap said...

That is great! How sweet of them!

Colleen said...

Way cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

What an ADORABLE picture of Samara!