Sunday, March 18, 2007

Disney on Ice

On Friday evening my sister-in-law Michelle and I took our oldest girls, Breanna and Victoria, to see Disney on Ice. We were so excited because we've been waiting for them to be old enough to do this. Michelle and I actually went to see Disney on Ice together probably more than ten years ago and ever since we had our daughters three months apart, we've talked about taking them when they were old enough. They were so excited and hyper and absolutely loved it!! One of the biggest highlights was that they got to stay up past their bedtimes. And the biggest disappointment (for Victoria anyway) was that her mother (yes, that's me) wouldn't fork out $10 for cotton candy. Can you believe that? It cost $10 for cotton candy! I just couldn't do it. We did buy colouring books for them though and a bag of gummies. Here are some pictures of the girls and the show.














The girls were a little disappointed that they didn't get to see more princesses but hopefully this will be an annual event now so perhaps next year Cinderella or Snow White will make an appearance.

5 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

WOW!! That looks like it was sooo much fun!!!

I can't wait to have a little girl around this house!!

Right now, all things are "Star Wars" around here!!

Blessings!!

Dawn

4D said...

What a great evening! It is something they will remember always.

Keep smilin!

M and M said...

That sounds like a great night! Something I will look forward to to take Pumpkin too!!

Anonymous said...

What a great time! I love everything Disney and they always do things so well. Happy, happy day for you and your girls! Glad to hear you'll be making this an annual tradition. My friend and I take my niece and her granddaughter (1 year apart in age) to many things and they love it!! This spring we'll do the high school musicals in the area as we did last year. Such great memories for the girls...and for us too.

Catherine
www.catherineschatter.blogspot.com

my3 kids said...

Oh how fun...I have never been to Disney on ice but would sure love to take the girls one day. The pictures are great:)