Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Beads

Victoria got some perler beads from Grandma for Christmas and it's been one of the best gifts ever! The kids have been playing with them for hours everyday. They love it. The only time I wish we didn't have them is when Samara decides to grab a handful (or more) and throw them on the floor . . . just because. They're not the easiest little things to clean up. Since Victoria and Austin are out of school for two weeks, it's nice to have something to keep them occupied.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW looks like a HOOT..can I play :)Good picking Grandma

Catherine said...

I remember playing with these as a kid! So much fun!! I should pick these up for playtime with my niece and Victoria.

Anonymous said...

This is a familiar scene...but in my house! What a great, time occupying gift! They did a great job on theirs. I showed B and she thought they were all really nice too! She was trying to guess who did each one!
mz