Sunday, December 07, 2008

Waiting Mommies Dinner

A few weeks ago we had another GTA Waiting Mommies Dinner. It's always nice to get together with other mommies in the same situation. We're all waiting for our little ones to come home - some from Vietnam, some from China and some (ok, maybe just one) from Ethiopia. Tammy and I drove together again . . . we actually took a different route and didn't even get lost (if you know us at all, this is amazing!).



It was great to see Catherine again as always and I ended up with her gift in the gift exchange. Thanks Catherine - I love the books. She's one of my favourite children's authors and I'm sure our little guy will love them too!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

You're welcome friend! I may need to pop by Costco and pick some up for Hannah too. I ended up with your gift too and love all the books you included! Not long now friend....!!!

darci said...

ho w very fun! it looks like a great time. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a support group! So thankful that you all have each other to support one another in ways some of us might not know how!
Julia

Jules and Danny said...

I am so grateful that I met Catherine at that first adoption workshop I attended and that she invited me along to the waiting mommies dinner. I take a lot of comfort in our dinners together... everyone is so supportive and wonderful. I can't wait until we have more babies around the table...