Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Questionnaire

I am so behind on my blog posts. I have a ton of pictures on my camera but we lost the cord and can't get them off. So here's a Christmas questionnaire I thought I'd post for fun. Hopefully I'll be back soon with some fun pics and an update on our busy, busy month.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly wrapping paper . . . and the occasional gift bag.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real . . . love the smell of a real tree.

3. When do you put up the tree?
First Saturday in December . . . although this year it was the last Saturday in November.

4. When do you take the tree down? The first few days of January.

5. Do you like eggnog?
Nope. I can't even stand the smell of it!

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Hmmm . . . good question. I guess I don't really remember. Is that pathetic?

7. Hardest person to buy for? Our parents.


8. Easiest person to buy for? Austin was pretty easy to buy for this year.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember any bad gifts . . . either I'm getting old or people just know what I like. :)


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Mickey Mouse - Twice Upon a Christmas

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year - if I see something, I buy it.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No - I don't think so.


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Munchies and my mom's homemade jewel bars. (Are you making those this year mom??)

16. Lights on the tree? Yes. We have a lot of colourful lights on our tree . . . the kids love it!

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night.


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We usually travel to Peterborough but this year we're hosting the in-laws for Christmas.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? No.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? I think we open presents the whole month of December. Two birthdays, our own Christmas, Christmas at Grandma's, Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's . . . well, you get the picture.


22. Most annoying part about this time of year? It's WAY too busy. Did I mention we have two December birthdays? (the 16th and the 18th).

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the ornaments I got in China but there are a lot of other ornaments that are special too.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I like it all.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A referral!!!! Ha ha . . . don't worry, I know it's not going to happen and I'm ok with that.

Feel free to reply with your answers, or copy these to your blog. I saw this on Dawn's blog.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Fun! Mike, Karen, Victoria, Austin and Samara,

We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and blessed New Year! I look so forward to hearing news about your new little one in the New Year! Through the business...take every moment in (which I know you do =)

Ryan, Lori, Brady, Kadan, Zachary and Abigail

(sorry about the no mail wishes =)