Tuesday, November 28, 2006




... and waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ...

I kinda thought I'd wake up to some good news this morning but no such luck I guess. I did dream last night that the cutoff this month was September 14. That would be great not only because we'd be in, but also because our eastern friends from our group would also be in and we would still travel together.

Well, I guess I can wait a little longer (like I have a choice!).

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so unbearable! I hope that it gives you some solace to know that we are thinking about you.

4D said...

I am sitting here with you waiting. I know you can, I know you can.

Keep smilin!

Dawn and Dale said...

This is crazy indeed! I do not like the newest sept 7th rumor at all....(the only good thing is that you'd be included forsure!!)

Hope we get more answers soon!! This is driving me crazy!!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

How much longer do they want us to wait Karen?????

Hang in girl, we'll be having that referral party before you know it!

Deb

Middle-Aged Moi said...

SIGH! Thinking of you-----as you wait----and wait-----sigh. STILL thinking of you.......:-)

Jill and Jaap said...

Waiting with you too Karen!

t~ said...

Wow, I didnt' realize you were coming up in this batch. I'm waiting with you. Hope you hear some news soon.

M and M said...

Karen - I hope things move quickly and the referrals come out SOON!!! You and your family must be on pins and needles by now...I am thinking about you.