Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Rumours . . .



Didn't I say I wasn't going to listen to rumours anymore? When we're this close, it's next to impossible . . . especially when they're good ones!

Well, the first rumours are in. . . and they're lookin' good! The rumour is that the CCAA is going to send referrals for everyone logged in for most (if not all) of September. We're September 7 so we should be included! Hooray. In just a few short weeks we'll see our little one's face for the first time. Can't wait! Now if they could just give us an exact date, we'd know when to expect it.

4 comments:

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Don't listen to rumours!!! Who are you kidding lady?????

I am a friggin basketball today jumping up and down. Karen I think we are a shoe in. We just have to be.

YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!

Dawn and Dale said...

Tooooo funny!!

I just used the SAME graphic on my blog!!

And then after my post, I had to come straight over here to see if you had read the rumors yet!! I'm just sooooo happy for you guys!!!

Hugs!

DAwn

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I really hope that it is true. I REALLY HOPE it is true. Have I mentioned that I REALLY hope it is true? :-)

Jill and Jaap said...

WOW!!! You guys must be soooo excited right now! I would be a basket case waiting!