Thursday, November 30, 2006

We're in!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The stork is on its way! Last night while I was sleeping, the CCAA updated their website to say:

"The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before September 8, 2005."


Since our LID is September 7 . . . we just made it!!! We are so excited! So now we're cheering on the stork. Fly stork, fly stork, faster, faster, faster . . . .

10 comments:

Jill and Jaap said...

thank goodness! Congrats to you guys!

4D said...

Yippeee!!!!!!! So happy for you all.

Keep smilin!

M and M said...

I am so happy for you - I can't wait to see her face!!!!

I am with you - fly faster stork faster!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! God is good! Another step closer - can't wait to meet the new addition!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Luv & Blessings - gramz

Mom 2 six said...

Yea!!!!

Dawn and Dale said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I had to come here first this morning before I post a boo feast post on my blog!! ;)

I really am soooo happy for you guys!! I'm soooo excited you made it in this month!!

(Remember to come back and wait with me once you're home with your little one!!!)

Love Dawn

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

I like the sound of our babies doing that happy dance in their cribs. Maybe their cribmates!!!

Deb

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo excited! I can't wait to see her little face. Here's hoping for this afternooon ..... :) I will make sure I answer the phone!!!

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

What wonderful news. You are almost there!

Let's hope the stork has been working out and makes it your place in no time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks CCAA ! I was worried Karen might never leave the Computor!!!!
Well Carmody's !! Get ready your new wee one is on her way!!!!Can't wait to hold her/him....