Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Yes I'm still sitting here waiting. I haven't moved from my computer - haven't eaten, haven't slept! I'm a wreck!

Ok, I'm just kidding. I have been a little obsessive with checking the CCAA website though. I can't believe they haven't updated it yet. I thought for sure last night when we were sleeping and they were working, that it would be updated and we would know for sure whether we'll be getting our referral this month. This has been the longest part of the wait yet. Can you believe that? We started the whole adoption process 21 months ago and so far these last few days have been the hardest part of the wait. I guess especially because we don't know for sure if we'll be getting our referral this time around or if we have another whole month to wait.


Anyway, thanks for your comments, thoughts, prayers, support . . . muchly appreciated. It somehow helps to know that there are others out there waiting just as anxiously for our little one. Thanks.

3 comments:

4D said...

I got all body parts crossed for you guys! So exciting!

Keep smilin!

Dawn and Dale said...

I'm freaking here with you!! Although I'm sure you'll be in this time!!

I think I'm going to be bummed but I'm starting to prepare myself already. I'm just sooo happy I'll get to celebrate with you!!

The journey your life will take you on in the next few months will help time go just that little bit faster for me as I follow along with you!!

Bless you!! Hope you hear some news today!!

Dawn

Jill and Jaap said...

This has been crazy eh!

Hopefully tomorrow!