Monday, November 06, 2006

We're Baaaack!

Ok, the reason I haven't posted on here for a while is because we were in Quebec City. And by "we", I mean Mike and I. We had an awesome time!! Mike actually had to go there for work and I got to tag along this time. Even though he had a lot to do, we actually got to spend quite a bit of time together. We left last week Wednesday morning and came back late this afternoon. I feel very relaxed, refreshed and rejuvinated. It was a much needed break and I'm sure the last getaway we'll get to enjoy for a long time. (well until China anyway . . . and I'm not sure how much of a vacation that will be!)

By the way, the kids also had a great time. Grandma Carmody came to stay at our house with them and they had so much fun. Thanks Peggy for helping to make this getaway so relaxing. We knew the kids were in good hands and didn't worry one bit about their well-being. Good practice for China eh?

So needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do. Stay posted . . .

3 comments:

M and M said...

I LOVE Quebec City - it is beautiful. Mark and I were there in August. It is just wonderful!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!!

4D said...

Welcome home! An adult only getaway sounds lovely. Happy that you had a good time. QC City is lovely so that helps too.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Karen...glad I could help...but the truth...I had a blast myself!!!
Glad you & Mike were able to have the time together even if it included some work!